Raised so far
- Yin Li Ting Tung just donated $83.52
- Christina McLean just donated $104.40
- Oliver Moulton just donated $36.54
- Anonymous just donated $35
- Duchesne Markham just donated $300
- Haidi Shehab just donated $20.88
- Anonymous just donated $100
- Julie Green just donated $104.40
- Carole Took just donated $100
- Maria Michalas just donated $50
- Peter just donated $50
- Tessa Octigan just donated $20.88
- Jayson Diep just donated $40
- Emeric Sand just donated $20.88
- Tara Stuart just donated $35
- Brittany Laurryn Santa Maria just donated $20
- Christine just donated $1
- Anonymous just donated $3,000
- Carlos Marinovic just donated $10
- Mira Erceg just donated $36.54
Let’s take glaucoma blindness out of the picture
Join us on our sight-saving mission which starts on World Glaucoma Week (6-12 March).
By taking part you’ll not only raise funds for critical patient support services that improve treatment outcomes and prevent vision loss, but you’ll also spread the word on how important it is to Treat Your Eyes to regular check-ups and help fund ground-breaking research to find a cure.
Get active in your neighbourhood to Find, Snap and Share 7 amazing sights to help end glaucoma blindness.
How it works
Sign up as an individual, team or workplace and set your fundraising goal to let others know you are on a mission to save sight. Tell your friends to join too.
Share your fundraising goal and motivation for getting involved in this fun challenge. Ask everyone you know to support your incredible efforts.
3. Find, Snap and Share
Explore your neighbourhood to discover and share 7 amazing sights. Upload your pics with the hashtag #TreatYourEyes and ask everyone to help smash your fundraising goal!
The 7 Sights in 7 Days Challenge is all about appreciating our precious peepers. Look at what you can see! How amazing is that sight? Imagine not seeing that ever again, because you didn't find out you had glaucoma until it was too late.
We are on a mission to take glaucoma out of the picture and need your help. Every snap taken, every sight shared reminds us of how precious our eyesight really is.
Glaucoma is one of the leading causes of vision loss and blindness. Your fundraising efforts will help end glaucoma blindness through early detection, better treatment outcomes and support services that improve quality of life.
Introducing the 7 sights!
Here are this year's seven ‘themes’ to inspire our Sight Saving Champions. So, get out and active to Find, Snap and Share your local gems!
The Scenic Sight
The Heritage Sight
The Selfie Sight
The Creative Sight
The Structures Sight
The 'Hmmm' Sight
The Culture Sight
I still have to take very good care of my eyes – but it means I appreciate the beauty in everything. That’s a joy that I’d love to share with you through this challenge!
– Kelly Mercieca, Glaucoma Patient and Treat Your Eyes Advocate
We welcome this wonderful campaign, which asks Australians to reflect on the wonders of sight and reminds people not to take their eye health for granted.
– Lyn Brodie, Optometry Australia CEO
The 7 Sights in 7 Days Challenge is a potent reminder that your sight enables you to do things you may take for granted, such as going for a run, riding a bike, snapping a photo or simply seeing your loved ones.
– Kirk Pengilly, Glaucoma Australia Ambassador